Everything in this universe runs under a set of principles called the 12 Universal Laws… you may also have heard them be referred to as Spiritual Laws, or The Laws of Nature!
The Universal Laws are guidelines to place us in the flow (happiness) as opposed to going against it (struggle), and by observing these laws and applying them to our daily approach to life, we will be balanced – mind, body and spirit… ahhhh.
Is this The Law Of Attraction?
Thanks to books such as Rhonda Byrne’s The Secret, the Law of Attraction has had a lot of exposure and is the most well known out of all the Universal Laws. BUT, what so many people are not aware of is that the Law of Attraction is just one of 12 Laws!
People who have followed and applied the Law of Attraction (you may be one of them?), will have probably had limited success when trying to use this for yourself! This is not because you didn’t do it properly, or because it doesn’t work, it really DOES work… it is simply because you were unaware of the whole equation needed to make it work – the other 11 laws!
The Law Of Attraction Is Part Of A Team!
It’s a bit like trying to make a cake (the goal) with only one ingredient, let’s say eggs! You can will those eggs to turn into a cake, but without the flour, sugar and butter, the eggs will not transform into your yummy cake anytime fast, as you need to use ALL the ingredients to get your desired result!
When you know the 12 Universal Laws and start applying them to your daily life, you will effortlessly bring balance, harmony and whatever it is that your true heart desires – a dramatically empowering and happy feeling! Yay!
What Are The 12 Universal Laws?
1. The Law of Divine Oneness – we are all connected in someway. Everything we do, say or think is connected and affects all others and the universe we live in… have you ever heard of the butterfly effect? Ripples in a pond when you throw a pebble in the water?
2. The Law of Vibration - everything in the universe is made of energy and has it’s own vibration and frequency in which it lives.
3. The Law of Action - we must engage in some action that supports what we think and dream about, in order to achieve our goals.
4. The Law of Correspondence - everything has it’s own corresponding counterpart… ‘as above, so below’.
5. The Law of Cause and Effect - every action has an equal or opposite reaction.
6. The Law of Compensation – what comes around goes around… we are given ‘feed back’ from the universe based on our deeds an daily actions!
7. The Law of Attraction - we create who we are, things and events in our lives based upon our energy of the thoughts, words, actions and feelings… like attracts like!
8. The Law of Transmutation of Energy - everyone has the power to change their current situations by changing their energy and the energy that they put out into the universe, by observing the laws.
9. The Law of Relativity - all things are relative and so comparing our circumstances to other people’s is pointless as their situations are different… yet relative!
10. The Law of Polarity - just like a magnet, everything has an opposite – yes/no, good/bad, happy/unhappy etc.
11 The Law of Rhythm - everything in the universe has it’s own rhythm and these are vital to our existence. These rhythms create the cycle of life and everything in it such as the seasons… all cycles have parts that we favour less, but it is our reaction to them that is important!
12. The Law of Gender - everything in nature has both a feminine and masculine principle – yin and yang. It is up to us to open ourselves up to these gender principles to create balance in our lives.